Aluminium Cleaning Cover
• Cleaning cover RD 250-4 and RD 250/235 for steel oil tanks of low size
• Cleaning cover RD 250 and RD 475 acc. to DIN 24339
• Formgasket available of perbunan (NBR standard), viton (FPM) and EPDM
• Screw torque for this cleaning covers 20 Nm max.
• Test pressure for all RD types 0,5 bar max.
• All sizes also available in steel and stainless steel
• Available with custom logo lasered, also in small quantity available
Air filters and dehumidifiers
If vessels or gears are ventilated, moisture can enter the system. Temperature fluctuations cause this moisture to condense.
This can accelerate the aging process of the fluid and damage the system components.
With air dehumidifiers of the BLT-LF series, the incoming air first passes through a coarse filter, then a dryer material and then an air filter element in order to filter out any dirt particles as well as moisture.
• Available in 5 lengths
• Diameter 70 mm, 99 mm or 129 mm
• One-piece plastic housing
• Connection via BSP female thread on the plastic housing • Optionally with integrated non-return valves
• Replaceable dryer material
• Replaceable air filter element under the plastic cover, air filter element filter fineness: 3 μm
• Refill and maintenance kits available
• Extensive range of accessories
• Temperature range: -40°C ... +90 °C / -40 °F ... +194 °F
Oil Level Indicator
• Airscoop: Steel, high quality optics
• Plug, sight glass: PA
• Scale plates: PVC
• Seals: NBR (optional FPM)
• For HL and HLP Hydraulicoil
• Temperature zone: -20°C bis +80°C
• Alternative with thermometer available
ÖS 76: -20°C bis +80°C
ÖS 127/176/254: -10°C bis +80°C
• Special implementation and other lengths possible